The ClipSa application was developed to be a very small tool for very quick picture saving. You put some picture into the clipboard (PrintScrn / Alt-PrintScrn / Ctrl-C) and ClipSa saves it to a file. The program supports BMP, JPG and PNG formats.
Goal: to minimize the number of actions (clicks) when saving a picture into a file. You put the picture in the buffer (PrintScrn / Alt-PrintScrn / Ctrl-C) click on Save and the picture is saved in a file. No intermediate programs (Paint, Photo Editor, ACDC, etc.) required.
The program works both in manual and in automatic mode. Manual mode allows you to save a graphic file via standard dialog “Save As”. In automatic mode, files are saved in the directory specified in settings. The parameters (a graphic file format, file name pattern) is also configured.
The program is useful to all those who value their time. Among them:
– Technical writers, who makes a lot of snapshots for further inclusion in the documentation.
– Testers, who describes bugs and makes the descriptions test cases.
– Bloggers that wants to create a separate graphic files from other sources.
– People who don’t want to bother with any graphic editors, and want to get a picture quickly and easily.
Download 🆗 https://urlin.us/2n6ron
Download 🆗 https://urlin.us/2n6ron
ClipSa Crack + [Mac/Win] Latest
– New : automatic, user-defined directory where the files are saved. If specified, the directories specified in the settings (the standard setting are not used) are not used.
– New : file name template. By default, file name and file extention are the same. By changing the template file, the pattern of file name is changed.
– New : Windows Explorer context menu on items “Paste”, “Paste (as text)”, “Paste (as image)”, “Paste (as icon)”. These are the actions that generate the paste image. “Paste” pastes the item as a picture into a word processor document or an email. “Paste (as text)” pastes the text from the clipboard. “Paste (as image)” pastes the picture from the clipboard as a graphic into a word processor document. “Paste (as icon)” pastes the picture from the clipboard as an icon into a word processor document.
– New : user-defined context menu for word processors. By pressing right-click on a picture in the word processor document, you have the choice of “Insert Picture” (or “Paste Picture”), “Paste Picture (as text)”, “Paste Picture (as image)”, “Paste Picture (as icon)”.
– New : Windows explorer context menu on picture file is now opened in the “File” program.
– New : settings for file name, file extention and folder are now visible in the program window.
– New : a “Save Picture” program window was added. It allows you to type a name for the picture file (suggested name is “Untitled Picture”), save it in one of the standard folders or change the format of the picture file before save.
– New : you can use right-click on a picture file to open the “File” program and change the extention of the file.
– New : when exporting as icon, a shortcut is added for each picture file.
– New : single-line instruction in the program window. You can press the Tab key to move to the left and the Shift+Tab to move to the right. Pressing the Tab key will display the next instruction. There are also keys Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down to move between instructions.
– Improved : picture undo and redo buttons. They can be moved from top to bottom or bottom to top, and you can set the size of the buttons.
– Improved : if you
ClipSa (LifeTime) Activation Code Free Download
– clip. sa is a tiny free multi-platform program that allows you to quickly save any picture to file (JPG, PNG, BMP).
– Supported formats: BMP, JPG, PNG.
– Clip. sa simplifies actions, as it saves images directly from the clipboard.
– Enabled options: a directory, file name pattern, file format.
– Log file is not created when saving.
– Supports images: small, medium, large.
– Create a new file if file with the same name already exists.
– Up to 100 pictures can be saved at the same time in a file.
– multi-platform: works on Windows, Linux and Mac.
– Copyright. free.
– Requires no installation.
How to install it:
1. run ClipSa Full Crack.exe file
2. Click “Save” for creating a file in a directory.
3. Click “Options” for creating a file with specified parameters.
4. Copy picture to the clipboard.
5. Click “Save”.
6. Click “Finish”.
If you have any questions, please visit our forum at
XNview is a fast and easy application to view, edit and process TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) file.
– viewing: you can preview TIFF as an image (not as a document) in XNview; it’s great for diagnosing image problems.
– editing: you can cut, copy and paste picture’s blocks, change the fill color. It is possible to resize them as well.
– processing: you can convert TIFF files into other image formats, adjust color and grayscale.
You can also manipulate TIFF files in batch using command line.
– batch processing: you can create, crop, rotate, resize, or grayscale TIFF files in the directory selected via command line.
XNview has all required functions to view, edit and process TIFF files.
1. XnView: the program is a light-weight image viewer and editor. The program can be used as an image viewer and as a graphic editor for the following image formats: *.emf, *.emf2, *.emf3, *.mf, *.mf2, *.pmf, *.ps, *.tga, *.tif, *.xtif, *.x
ClipSa Crack X64 (Final 2022)
ClipSa is an application to save pictures from the screen to a file or clipboard. It is a simple and easy-to-use tool. The program will save your picture in different formats.
There is a possibility to export the picture in another program. Save as menu have all the commonly used types of image file formats (BMP, JPG, PNG). The format is selected according to the file extension. The program can create a file name pattern according to the selected format and selected directory, to save automatically the images that you put into the clipboard.
ClipSa has two modes of work: “Manual” and “Auto”. Manual mode allows you to save a file with standard Windows System settings. You can use “Save as” menu to save the file in the directory specified or enter file path directly. Additionally, you can enter the name of the file pattern by which the graphic file would be named.
Automatic mode creates a file pattern that is determined by the settings. You can specify the file name pattern for the formats: BMP, JPG, PNG.
ClipSa supports all Unix-like systems and Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000 (from Windows XP SP1).
* Save graphic files in PNG, BMP, JPG.
* Save a picture from the clipboard to file.
* Create a file name pattern to save automatically files.
* Save graphic files from another program in BMP, JPG, PNG.
* Adjust system settings to save files automatically and name them according to the file pattern.
* View pictures in the picture viewer.
* Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.1.8r938.
* Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8, 7
* Windows XP SP1 or Windows 2000 Professional
* Internet connection to download all components. The following online and offline installation methods for Windows 7 or Windows 8 are required:
*** Remove Office 2010 with “Revoke access”
*** I recommend you to have AVG on your computer. It removes any viruses from the system.
*** Download plugin by Microsoft to use File Explorer
What’s New in the ClipSa?
When we launched the ClipSa project, we wanted to make one small program which would save pictures in an easier way than to go through a lot of other programs. The name “ClipSa” comes from the words “Clipboard” and “Save” and they reflect the purpose of the project. The application can work as a simple graphic clipboard, or as a very simple image editor. Any picture you paste into the buffer will be stored in a file and you can open and edit that file by means of the graphical interface.
For saving of the file, the program uses standard system “Save As” dialog box. It’s possible to choose the file path, the file format, and so on. Or you can use “Automatic” feature, which chooses necessary fields for you, and saves the picture in a file without any changes. If you do it manually, you can adjust the name of the file, file path, background color, and so on.
There is also a possibility of the automatic saving by the program if the user wants to access the destination folder that we configure in the settings. This feature does not require manual changes in the setting, but it requires the use of an exclusive network share. There is no time check – if you configure your destination folder as a network shared resource, the files are saved immediately if the folder is available (computer is turned on or network is not down).
With the “Advanced mode”, there is an extra possibility to save the picture in a temporary path. In this case, the user can work with two files: a picture and a temporary file that the user can destroy at any time.
To use the features, you don’t need to install additional applications (graphics editors, vector graphics editors, etc.). As well as the graphic editor, it’s possible to save graphics via ClipSa. Graphic tools may also check the file format or free additional memory by compressing the picture.
The two features: standard Save As dialog and advanced Saving to Temp path
The program is very easy to use. You don’t have to download another archives, or use special graphic editors or vector graphics editors. The main window is simple, and it contains only necessary settings.
Main Window. Here, you can use the settings.
Settings. These settings are saved on the disk and you can access them from the preferences (type it in the “Open” window).
Global settings. You can modify the basic settings at any time.
Advanced settings. You can use
System Requirements For ClipSa:
All game files can be copied to a USB Drive and run off a standard Windows XP installation.
The installation can be a stand-alone setup or can be run as an installer along side of the main game setup.
For the stand-alone setup, all source files are included on the game file distribution.
For the stand-alone installer, the Stand-alone application is copied from the main game installation on the PC to a USB drive on which the stand-alone installation will be run.
To play online or with the second player on a LAN